Fantastic piece! I clicked on it to look at it larger and really take it all in....this made me think of my college apartment (b&w living room), it would've looked incredible hung up on the wall! Look forward to seeing more of your work.
My name is Deborah, and I have been in love with photography since I was a little girl. In the past few years I have been truly able to pursue my passion, and it has been and continues to be an exciting journey.
I specialize in natural lighting photography of people, animals, and nature. If you are interested in setting up a session with me, you may contact me at my website.
What a great photo!!! I sooo love photos like this. Great capture!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI like those car lights breezing by, like some chaotic person racing about
ReplyDeleteWhile the prompt was street life, instead of night life, this shot still fits AMAZINGLY well. HOW did you do it? I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking your work up with Three!
this is wonderful! the street is alive.
ReplyDeleteverrry cool! thx for posting !
ReplyDeleteFantastic piece! I clicked on it to look at it larger and really take it all in....this made me think of my college apartment (b&w living room), it would've looked incredible hung up on the wall! Look forward to seeing more of your work.
ReplyDeleteThanks all!
ReplyDeleteKelly, F/22, ISO 200, 30 sec. exposure, and my tripod.